How you can brainwash someone?

  • Aji Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
      Dear Members
      How much people can go cheaper and how you can
      brainwash someone? If you wants to know, please visit
      the following link and read the last paragraph of the
      official mouthpiece of so called Indian Orthodox
      Church in the electronic media �Malankara Sabha
      Deepam�.
      http://www.malankaradeepam.org/mdeepam/latest1/darly.html
      They are the biggest liers of the 21st century and the
      head of this so-called church and patron of this crap
      claims he is H.H.
      Is it another form of Manorama Publication? I do not
      under stand still why we all read this Manorama crap?
      Another Gudayisum of H.H read the other news.
      http://www.malankaradeepam.org/mdeepam/latest1/meenadom.html
      If this is the attitude to his own Bishops, then Good
      lucks to the all H.G who left the true church.
      Aji

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • ajithomasdavid
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2002
        Dear Members
        Sorry for the wrong link
        Please clik the following link to read the first part of my letter
        http://www.malankaradeepam.org/mdeepam/prev1/darly.html
        Sorry again
        Aji