Re: Benyamin thirumeni's ordnation at Manjanikkara ?

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Koshy George wrote:
      I participated in the elevation of only one bishop, late Mar
      Benyamin Osthathios at Manjinikkara Dayara."

      Dear Koshy, Did I say ordination? How about the sunthroniso?
      Sunthroniso is elevation. right? I was writing from memory about a
      childhood event.

      Regards,
      Thomas

      St. Mary's Orthodox Church, St. George Orthodox Church, Thumpamon.