CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW CHIEF MINISTER

  • Babu Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      31.08.2004

      Our hearty Congratulations to Shri Oommen Chandi, the new Chief Minister of
      Kerala.

      We are sure that he will be one of the best Chief Ministers our state has
      ever seen.

      May God give him the wisdom, health and power to lead the state in style in
      the coming
      years and also may Holy Spirit guide, lead and empower him to deliver the
      state from the
      crutches of all evil spirits and evil hosts which troubles the state.

      Babu Maracheril
      Kothamangalam Valiya Pally