Benyamin thirumeni's ordnation at Manjanikkara ?

  • Koshy George
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
       Dear Friends,

      After a short trip I was checking the forum digests where I found two mails from Thomas P directed towards me. Earlier I had pointed out Thomas P’s mistakes in quoting Church history when he said that our Valya thirumeni and Vattasseril Divanyasios thirumeni were ordained together. Instead of accepting the mistake in its true sense what he tried was to find more excuses.

      Thomas P on 20th August (Digest 995) wrote to me “The dates of ordination of how many bishops you know accurately? I do not remember the date of ordination of any bishop of the Orthodox faction, but it is our belief that they were ordained. If I made an incorrect statement, please pardon. I participated in the elevation of only one bishop, late Mar Benyamin Osthathios at Manjinikkara Dayara.”

      Only the last sentence is needed to prove that this Thomas P is a great liar. As Mr Baby Gleesson had pointed out the late Benyamin Ostathios thirumeni was ordained Bishop at the Patriarchal Cathedral, Damascus in 1984. When this is the truth how could Thomas P attend Benaymin thirumeni’s ordination at Manjanikkara Dayara. He also claimed that it was the only ordination he had attended in his life time. One lie to support another lie ?

      One cannot cheat all the people, always. One day the false preacher will be exposed. It may take time, but it will certainly happen and it has happened here.

      Koshy George, Baroda
      Thumpamon Valiyapally.

      NB: Very soon we can expect another flood of mails from Mr. Thomas P in various forums to overcome his failure here.