Re: Thomas P

  • Binoy K P
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      Dear All
      I am wondering why the SOC forum members are giving so
      much importance to the postings of Thomas P. We all
      have an idea about him and his postings, so we can
      just ignore him or moderators can stop sending his
      mails to the list( IOC moderators either edit the
      messages or doesn't post it if one writes anything
      against them).Afterall why we need to entertain
      someone who is questioning our existence itself? If we
      continue to honour him ,soon IOC will decalare him as
      a saint!If you are a member of IOC forum you can see
      his postings there too, attacking everyone who speaks
      against catholicose Mathews 2 and his loyalists.
      It is a waste of time for one to explain and clarify
      all his allegations and findings.Just ingnore him.
      love
      Binoy
      St Mary's JSO Cathedral, Bangalore
      St George's JSOC Arakkunnam

      From the desk of moderators:

      Unlike other internet forums, it is our policy to allow both IOC and SOC views in our SOCM forum. By allowing IOC member's postings we clarify their doubts and misunderstandings created by their leaders not only in IOC members but also in SOC members. It is known to every one that IOC spreads false teachings among the faithful and try to brainwash them (Remember the wrong corrections made by IOC in of the books written by their own scholar- Vattasseril thirumeni). So it is our duty to convey the truth and save the faithfuls. Thus we need them in our forum to express their views.
      We hope every one uderstand that and cooperate with us. Remember there are many other media and iunternet forums to spread false teachings and histories among the faithful even if we dont allow them in our forum. Let us clarify their doubts and wrong views in a very friendly and spiritual way and let us bring them back to the true faith.