ANJU IS STILL OUR PRIDE

  • B Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      28th Aug 2004

      Dear Ms Anju

      Winning or loosing is not that important, it is part of the sports - but to
      qualify and to
      take part in an Olympics as an athlete is a much more valued achievement.

      You have done your best - we are really proud of you. More Opportunities
      are in wait.
      Our hearty Felicitations and Congratulations.Master your mind and march on -
      success is yours.

      We the Jacobite Church members are really proud of you.

      We will keep praying for you and your success. May God bless you to create
      more
      mile stones in the history and let HIM make your paths full of Jasmine
      bouquets & Rose garlands.

      Best Regards

      Babu Maracheril & Family
      Valiyapally Kothamangalam