Re: IOC dont even know who Valiya Thirumeni is

  • Baby Gleeson Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      Dear thomas p,

      """I participated in the elevation of only one
      bishop, late Mar Benyamin Osthathios at Manjinikkara
      Dayara.

      -Thomas P
      St. Mary Orthodox/ St. George Orthodox churches,
      Thumpamon"""

      Late HG Banyamin Joseph Mar Osthatious, Matropolitain
      of Simhasana Churches was elevated as a bishop at the
      Patriarchal Aramana in Damascus. Not in Manjanikara
      Dayara as you have claimed.

      I fail to understand how you had attended that
      elevation in manjanikara. But you have every right of
      dreaming of attending that function at manjanikara. No
      questions.

      I still remember, some months back you had claimed in
      this forum that the 'thailabhishekam' of late HB
      Paulose 2nd Catholicos was done by an IOC priest.Since
      i was present in kolenchery that day i could give a
      reply.

      You are a master in twisting facts.

      Baby Gleeson Zachariah
      St George Jacobite Syrian Church