Congratulations to Dn. Markose and his proud parents

  • Jose Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      Dear and Respected Brethren,

      May I convey the heart felt congratulations for and behalf of all readers of
      this Forum to Mr. Babu Vadakedathu and all members of his family, especially
      the newly ordained Rev. Dn. Martin. Everyone could well imagine the thrill
      and happiness of the family and we all share your happiness and the
      blessings. May God Almighty utilize the Respected Semmachen for higher and
      higher positions, where he could serve God, in accordance with the will and
      pleasure of God Almighty. Personally I would be happy if Semmachen would
      retain Markose as his official name. Let the young Deacon also have the
      company and protection of the Lion as the Evengelionist St. Markose had.
      And later let God make him the future Lion of the Holy Church. May God bless
      us all.

      Jose Kurian Puliyeril.