Re: Dn. Martin's ordination.

  • Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      Dear Babu:

      It is good to hear the blessed news that your son Martin was Ordained as a
      Deacon in our Church. My family and I congratulate him and your whole family
      from the bottom of our hearts. May God keep and grant Dn. Martin in good and
      strong Faith (I know he will!) of our Church. May God also make him as his
      faithful son and give him the strength, courage, and wisdom to guide our people in
      the coming generations.

      We all pray for his success and hope God continues to shower His Blessings
      now and for ever. MAY GOD BLEES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ESPECIALLY DN. MARTIN.

      Dear Moderator, please convey this message to Babu and Family. Thanks

      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's MJSOC, Carteret, NJ