Re: Moderators: stop such mails

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      Dear Francis Ouseph

      I am sure you are mitaken and I apologize. Baby is very nice
      contributor to this form and one of my favorite writer here.

      He is a stouch supporter of See of Antioch and he was really
      quoting IOC who regularly address HH Patriarch who was anointed by
      the apostles and St. Peter as "Araby" and "Arab" and "paradeshi
      pathriarkeese" etc. We all know it. Some how you did not read it.
      Please read some of the literature by IOC and you can see such
      referances. Yes, you are absolutely correct , indirectly they are
      calling Lord Jesus Christ and our apostles St. Thomas that way.
      It is painful to all the faithfuls. But that is the path IOC chose
      to follow and all Baby did was to point it out and he gets the
      blame. Not fair :)

      Pray for both you.

      Regards

      Paul