Moderators: stop such mails

  • Francis Ouseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      This refers to the mail by Baby Zechariah

      [sir those people were ordained by a "paradesi pathriarkeese" who should be thrown into the arabian sea. So how could you ] What does he mean by a "paradeshi" ? Tomorrow he might say the same about our Lord Jesus Christ who is also not an Indian. Such meaningless mails should not be allowed to circulate by the moderators.

      And for those of you who might be wondering abt me , I neither belong to IOC or SJC.

      And Mr Baby , consider yourself lucky that you are a Christian because some "paradeshis" had come to spread LIGHT in this land a long time ago.

      regards,
      Francis Ouseph.