Dn. Martin's ordination.

  • Babu Vadakedath
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2004
      Dear Moderators/Members,

      My son Martin Jacob Babu Ordained as Korooyo b y H. E. Yeldho Mor
      Theethos
      ar Houston St. Mary's Church, USA on August 22, 2004. Dn Martin
      started
      serving in the altar when he was 6 years old. Rev. Fr. Alias
      Aramath
      took
      him to the Altar to serve the lord due to his extra ordinary
      interest
      in
      church activities. during our parish day celebration Fr. Alias
      aramath
      and
      his uncle Fr. Joseph C Joseph were the co celebrants.

      In 1995 late Perumbally Thirumeni visited our house in USA immidiate
      after
      leaving my house he came back and ask me "You have only one son why
      don't
      you give him to the church" during the Ordination ceremony I was
      thinking
      about those words.

      Dn. Markose is a regular reader of our SOC Forum.

      Dn. Martin baptised in my home parish St. Mary's Church Manarcad
      named
      Markose. Our family migrated to manarcad from Kadamattom our family
      name
      Painunkalaya vadakedathu. Fr. mathews Vadakedath current assistant
      Vicar of
      manarcad church is my cousin. Dn Martin's Mother from St. Ignatius
      Jacobite
      church vazhamuttom east. She is from Nediyakala Puthen veedu,
      karavallil
      family.

      Babu Vadakedath