Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Digest Number 991

  • C.J. Varughese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2004
      Dear Bro. Koshy George,

      With great interest I have noted that you hail from Thumpamon Valiapally.
      Your messages are worth for its contents and very much helpful to update
      the reader's knowledge. Your rejoinder to Mr. Thomas P's posting was
      really appreciable. May Almighty give you courage and wisdom to proclaim
      our faith.

      Another point of interest to us is that Mr. Thomas P., the great critique
      of Jacobites and an ardent promoter of IOC, also hails from the same
      Church. I couldn't understand from where did he learnt all these, and his
      courage to stand for the lie the IOC captains are promoting now a days. Do
      you know Mr. Thomas P.

      By the way, I also noticed that you are currently at Vadodra (Baroda). Do
      you know Rev. Dr. C.P. Varghese. Rev. Fr. Varghese was the Vicar of St.
      Mary's JSO Church, Ahmedabad for more than a decade. If you do not know
      him, and if you have interest to get in touch with him, please put a line
      in that effect in our Digest, I will be happy to provide his contact
      address, orelse make a request to the SOCM Moderators for my email ID.

      With prayers,
      C.J. Varughese
      St. May's JSO Church, Ahmedabad