Re: Condolence

  • George Kunjumon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2004
      Dear Moderator (SOCM Forum)

      Dear Brother Thomas Daniel

      It is with great sense of sadness we received the news of the sad demise of
      your appachen. On behalf of Samajam, let us convey our heartfelt
      condolence to Rejichayan and his family. Let us pray to our God Almighty
      to grant eternal peace and comfort to the departed soul. May God grant the
      departed soul to stay in the laps of our Holy fathers.

      In Our Lords Love,

      K George
      SAMAJAM Central