Re: Enemies of Lord Jesus Christ

  • Biju Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      Good God!!
      What a classification and what a comparison!!!
      Lord save our church!!!!

      Biju Kurian
      Marthoman Church Mulanthuruthy

      Biku
      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Paul Reji wrote:
      > Who were they? how did they work
      >
      > They were
      >
      > ** Highly ORGANIZED (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the
      1st century!)

      > ** Highly VOCAL (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st
      century!)

      > ** Highly CONFRONTATIONAL (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of
      the 1st century!)

      > ** Highly MOTIVATED to maintain the existing POWER structures and
      status quo (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      > ** Highly successful in gathering disciples in THEIR CIRCLES OF
      LEARNING learning (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st
      century!)

      > ** Highly effective in transmitting their teachings/belief through
      their disciples (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st
      century!)

      > Even today it is the same. Whether it is Pentecostals or
      Protestants or IOC or what ever !

      > Evaluate evey group based on the comments above. and you will see
      The Jacobites are