Re: Catholic magazine against the bad practices in the MOC election

  • John Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      To Alex jojo Joseph msg3.

      Eventhough we criticize the election process of IOC methrans one thing we should not forget. They are loyal to their system But just see the four bishops of JSC they had shifted sides and became ardent supporters of IOC. They had simply ignored the so called St.Peter's throne.

      All about IOC is very bad. ALl about JSC is very good. JSC groups will be taken directly to heaven and IOC to hell.

      Try to remove the spec in JSC rather than finding the dust in IOC.

      John Zachariah
      St. George Church,
      Piralassery