Spiritual Words

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      "When we return home, let us prepare two tables, one for bodily food, the other for that spiritual food which is the Holy Scripture. Let each of you make your home a church. Are you not responsible for the salvation of your children? Are you not likely to have to give an account of their upbringing."

      St. John Chrysostom.
      Good and upright is the Lord; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way." Psalm 25:8