Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      "When the foolish thought of counting up any of your good works enters into your head, immediately correct your fault and rather count up your sins, your continual and innumerable offenses against the All-merciful and Righteous Master, and you will find that their number is as the sand of the sea, while your virtues in comparison with them are as nothing."

      St. John of Kronstadt.

      "Give ear to my prayer, O God, And do not hide Yourself from my supplication." Psalm 55:1