Re: Malankara Deepam Article

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      Mr. Johnson

      What you expect from these guys? They are the church having a Saint
      don't know who ordained him. And now spiritually & administratively
      lead by a Holy Catholicose who abuse (using a third-rate words) the
      Jacobite faithful and their fathers publicly.

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      Kadissa Church Kayamkulam

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Johnson Varghese wrote:
      > Dear brethren,
      >
      > I would like to bring your attention to an article, especially
      point no. 2 and 3, written by Rev. Cyril Remban in the latest edition
      of Malankara Deepam which is available at the following link: