Re: Malankara Deepam Article

  • Jacob George Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      Dear Johnson,

      Whether it is the Cyril Ramban or some other fanatics of methran Kakshi, all are interested in only one thing; assault the Holy Patriarchs, Syrian bishops and also those who remain in the Holy Church, at any cost. If they could not create some thing genuine to assault our bishops, then they will become more violent and rewrite the same matters that were written earlier. (‘Old wine in new bottle’). It is this that we are now seeing in the IOC forum.

      Somehow these happens to be their daily routine also. It has now reached such a stage that without saying something bad of the Jacobites daily; those in Malankara orthodox won’t get any recognition in their faction and also cannot live for a single day. But these people forget that it is they, themselves, are being degraded by these loose talks. Reading their articles once will make us know about their real standard. No wonder that Roman Catholics termed the Malankara deepam of moc (whose editor was a forerunner for bishophood) as a ‘Manja Patram’.

      > > > Malankara Catholic magazine condemn the recent Malankara Orthodox
      > > > Metropolitan election. (Source: Mangalam).
      http://www.geocities.com/malankarav7/20040801MangalamCatholic.htm

      Jacob George
      Arthat St.Mary’s Church
      Kunnamkulam