Re: Malankara Deepam Article

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 1:47 PM
      Dear Brothers

      Let us ignore his writings and forgive and pray for them.

      If Mr. Joy read this form

      1) I read church history as much as possible and some Holy Bible and from Holy Bible what i see is not what you see what i see is

      1) never write a sentence about any one. This is more troublng because IOC have agreed in thier Sunday Taksa and in thier constituation that SOC is a legitiamte church. Therefore what he refered is the sons of God who received
      brotherhood of Jesus Christ, our Lord. so if I were you I would not write that way.

      2) Matthew 16:19 specifically says "Keys of heaven " are given to Apostles St. Peter. So dont call him "Gubber sing" and all. May be it if out of your ignorance. but still

      Regarding church history, there is NO EVIDENCE OR even tradtion what Malankara church was independant. On the contarary the Malankara church was a part of SOC. even the postion Catholicos of east was created and exsted as a postion of SOC.

      To Syril Rabban

      Same applies to you. Your hardness of heart surprises me.

      I am not hurt by what you wrote. Esentialy calling us "bastards". (You know, what Lord said .. you will take my cross ..." ) . Actauly I was sad that no one is persecuting me. now I rejoice. and I Sincerely pray to Lord Jesus Christ for you

      My prayers are with both of you
      regards

      paul
      St. Ignatious SOC, Dallas