Enemies of Lord Jesus Christ

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Who were they? how did they work

      They were

      ** Highly ORGANIZED (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      ** Highly VOCAL (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      ** Highly CONFRONTATIONAL (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      ** Highly MOTIVATED to maintain the existing POWER structures and status quo (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      ** Highly successful in gathering disciples in THEIR CIRCLES OF LEARNING learning (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      ** Highly effective in transmitting their teachings/belief through their disciples (like the Pharisees, rabbis, scribes of the 1st century!)

      Even today it is the same. Whether it is Pentecostals or Protestants or IOC or what ever !

      Evaluate evey group based on the comments above. and you will see The Jacobites are

      NOT organized. ( that is why faithfull suffer in Jacobite church)
      NOT Vocal ( definitely not vocal )
      NOT CONFRONTATIONAL ( we are not closing any ones church )
      NOT Power motivated. ( we are not saying a See here or there)
      NOT effective in transmitting .. ( we have no manorama or money like the protestants)

      Regards
      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious SOC, Dallas