What will happen to diciples of Lord. ?

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      St. Matthew 10:18:

      "On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles"

      Obviously this was told to the apostles. It is very relavant today.

      "On my account " -> 350+ case agaist memebers of a church established by Apostle St.Peter and 11 other apsotles. A church that was in existence for 2000 years from the time of Pentecost.

      "Brought before governors" - IOC brought us before, kerala government Govt of India and all courts all over.

      "witnesses to them and to the Gentiles" : I am not sure if any gentiles hear from "witnessing in the court". I hope some do.

      If you or any one do not hear it. Read Matthew 10:15
      "I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town"

      This is not a threat. Just a fact our Lord said. So think yourself if you are in the true chruch 100% or are you persecuting the true church any way DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY( by giving donations etc )

      Regards
      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious SOC, Dallas