Strenth Of Prayer

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 6:37 PM
      Dear ALL,

      Satan from the day one, was jealous of God 's love towards man and tried for his fall.He saw to it that man was sent out of Eden after sinning.

      Jesus was being tempted by Satan many times.He has defeated Satan with his blood and saved this mankind.He established church for the passage of man to heaven.

      The church through centauries is being put into problem by same Satan. Our church,in last 2000 years went through tribulations and problems. Splits ,cases,schisms,all are his hany work. We can see church faced Satan's wrath always.But God has protected it.We can have the strength to fight the evil forces by prayer only.

      That is why our Bawa is exhorting us always to pray. Prayer is H.B's only strength.For us also it must be the main weapon to fight Satan.

      Regards

      vmt
      V.M. Thomas
      St. Mary's Jacobite Church