Regarding Middle candle - Mail from Eldho P.V

  • John Mancha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 12:14 PM
      Dear Eldho,

      It is not only [13th] middle candle, there are so many other small things are there, where we take casual attitudes.

      Other example is about "Doopakutti". I have seen many people who doesn't know the how to use the Doopakutti or the meaning of the Doopakutti. This include Senior Deeckons. But nobody try to correct them. As Eldho pointed, I also have discussed the these kinds of issues with senior priests. All of them says, it is
      ok...

      This trend is more in outside Kerala churches, than the Kerala Churches, because the lack of senior members.

      I suggest senior priests/members should come forward to explain and correct these kind of small mistakes. Otherwise the whole concept of syrian church will be vanished within the next few years.

      John Mancha
      St. Ignatius Church, Krpuram, Bangalore.
      St. John's Church, Olassa, Kottayam.