Dedication of Holy Soonoyo Lent

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      3rd Aug. 2004

      Dear Brothers

      Ref Message # 5 of SOCM-FORUM Digest Number 970 Dated Wed, 28 July 2004 posted by Advocate P. J. Philip on Subject Update on Kattachira Church, quoted below:

      May I suggest that we all dedicate the forth-coming Holy Soonoyo Lent (which officially starting on 10th August) to this purpose. Let us all pray for the abundant stewardship of Holy Ghost on the proceedings and results of this case and all the cases pending litigation. Oh St; Mary, Mother of our God, pray for and with us.

      And earnest prayers to the Same Holy Ghost who, we belive, will come down and act upon the hearts and minds of those of the other faction who is propagating this unwanted and self destroying litigations and heinous encroachments of JOC
      Churches.

      Let us submit, pray and see the Strength of United Prayers

      Babu Maracheril
      Mortha Mariyam Valia Pally Kothamangalam

      ==================msg reproduced below for your ready reading=========================================
      DEAR MEMBRS,

      THE CIVIL APPEALS RELATING TO KATTACHIRA CHURCH IN THE SUPREME COURT
      HAS BEEN ADJOURNED TO 10TH OF AUGUST, 2004, BY THE SUPREME COURT BENCH
      COMPRISED OF CHIEF JUSTICE LAHOTI, JUSTICE G.P.MATHUR AND JUSTICE THAKKER
      TODAY, 28TH OF JULY, 2004.

      THE REASON FOR ADJOURNMENT WAS TO ALLOW THE KATTACHIRA PARISHIONERS TO
      ENGAGE A NEW SENIOR LAWYER AND ADVOCATE ON RECORD IN SUPREME COURT.

      P. J. PHILIP, ADVOCATE