Traitors

  • roymathews
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 5:02 AM
      Dear Members,

      It is very clear that the methran faction is going for a direct
      confrontation with our Universal Syriac Orthodox Church. It has
      become more apparent with their decision to declare Vattaseril
      methran a "saint".
      It is now our duty to give whatever support possible to our
      leadership . Let us not be brain washed by traitors....
      Let us pray for our Catholicose designate Divanasios Thirumeni and
      other Bishops who are having a tough time fighting for the just cause
      and true faith.

      Regards

      Dr.Roy Mathews Abraham.
    • jaimon skaria
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 6:37 AM
        Dear Dr.Roy,

        I support ur opinion 100%. we should pray for our ancient church.
        jaimon Chicago