CONGRATULATIONS

  • Sunday School St. George Universal SOC Ku
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Hearty Congratulations to our old student Mr Robin George Abraham,
      who is admitted to the meritorious list of 35 international participants for
      the prestigious Research Science Institute (RSI) held every summer in collaboration with MIT & Caltech.

      We wish him a very bright future and may the mighty hands of Our Lord be with him always.

      President, H.M., Teachers & Students
      ST: GEORGE UNIVERSAL SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
      SUNDAY SCHOOL, KUWAIT