1965 Adis Ababa Conference- Moolelachen's reply

  • Jacob George Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:29 AM
      Dear Mooleachen,

      Your reply to Thomas P is very informative. Thanks very much achen. I have read your book ‘Perumpally Thirumeni Kal Nootandu',.

      Rev. Fr. T C Jacob’s comments on the Adis Ababa meeting deserves special mention as it proves without any doubt that the Church in India was part of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church. As you have said in IOC forum, this book by Rev. T C Jacob achen (an IOC priest) can be relied more than any other book on the subject as the same was published with the blessing kalpana of Catholicose Mor Augen I and was recognized as the unified Church’s official position. So morally, no one in the present Orthodox faction under Devolokam Catholicoses can ever claim that the unified Church in India was ever part of the Syrian Orthodox Church in thr 1965 period.

      Jacob George
      Arthat St.Mary’s Church
      Kunnamkulam