Deep Condolence (Mor Severius Saliba)

  • Vicar St. George Universal SOC Kuwait
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      29.07.2004

      May we place on record our deepest sympathy and hearty condolences on the
      untimely passing away of Mor Severius Saliba of Lebanon.

      May Our Lord keep the bones and soul of Mor Saverius in the very same place
      were
      HE keeps it of his beloved Holy Men & Martyrs.

      Till we all meet in that Glory on HIS second coming,

      Vicar & Parish members of
      ST: GEORGE UNIVERSAL SYRIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH, KUWAIT