prayer requests - final on Tuesday

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      Thank you for your prayers. I already finished one paper on high-k
      dielectrics. Now, I need to finish another paper on ferroelectrics and prepare myself for my oral presentation final. I still need your prayers. I need to coach my team mates about the silicon nitride experiment.

      Please pray that I will be able to lead my team to victory in the final.
      Please pray that I will have more insights in the silicon nitride experiment.
      Please pray that I will somehow find a way to interpret all of the data and
      analysis. I am totally clueless. Please pray for me. Also, pray that my team mates will work a lot harder.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      8th Grade Sunday School Teacher
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California