Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      "When we return home, let us prepare two tables, one for bodily food,
      the other for that spiritual food which is the Holy Scripture. Let
      each of you make your home a church. Are you not responsible for the
      salvation of your children? Are you not likely to have to give an
      account of their upbringing."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of
      their testimony." Revelation 12:11