prayer requests - about school

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 6:10 PM
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I am going to have an oral presentation final on August 3rd, and I have to
      write two papers on high-k dielectrics and ferroelectrics by August 6th. The
      members of my team are working a lot harder. They finished the etching experiment
      without my help while I was working on the data analysis on growth and index
      of refraction.

      Please pray for me that God will give me a big heart and a big mind.

      Please pray that God will give me more knowledge and that He will help me use
      my knowledge to help people.

      Also, pray for my non-Christian family that they will know God by my example
      when I study really hard.

      Please pray for them that my non-Christian peers will see that Christ is
      perfecting me as a Christian and an electrical engineer.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      8th Grade Sunday School Teacher
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California