Praying with Others

  • Mussie O
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2004
      Peace and grace to you all beloved family of Christ.

      Praises and thanks be to God our ever fresh fountain of strength.

      "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything
      you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For
      where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
      Matt 18:19-20

      God has promised to be present when two or more people gather in His
      name. And, since His Holy Spirit lives inside those who walk with
      Him, the power of your prayers increases exponentially when you pray
      with others.

      Yours in Christ,
      Mussie O
      Eritrean Orthodox Tewahdo Church