Choosing your destination

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 15, 2004
      Dear brothers

      This is from Matthew 7:13-14

      Dear brothers

      From apostle St. Matthew 7:15-20

      **** False prophets will comes disguised; how can we tell them? ***
      Our Lord said ..

      "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

      BEWARE of FALSE prophets: THERE ARE MANY who would try to guide us along the broad path that leads to destruction; how can we guard ourselves against them?

      Who come to you in SHEEP's ( " we are are same and pray to same Lord")clothing, but inwardly THEY ARE ravenous WOLVES: It is in the nature of these false prophets to deceive and deny their true character. Often they deceive even themselves, believing themselves to be sheep when in fact they are ravenous wolves.

      You will know them by their fruits: We guard ourselves against false prophets by taking heed to their fruits. This means paying attention to many aspects of their life and ministry.

      -- Just look around ---
      Yes, they will close churches..
      Yes, they will fight against the faithfuls
      Yes, they will break the oath taken in the name of Lord!
      Yes, they will declare in the court that they do not believe in
      God's book in full.
      Yes, They will plunder the faithfuls and persecute them.
      Yes, The will lie, twist and alter.
      Yes, they will twist the teachings of our Lord.
      Yes, they say Bible is thier source of all faith.
      Yes, they say "they can interpret Bible to suit them"
      Yes, THEY are wolves but in SHEEP's clothing.

      Beware of them. THEY are always near you.
      Always remeber "chruch is the pillor of truth" and stay in the (true)
      church.

      In Christ
      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatous SOC