Some Doubts

  • Dr.Abin.M.Simons
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 12, 2004
      Dear brothers

      I have some doubts regarding our church history

      1.why mar ivanious of malankara catholic church ,a firm disciple of wattasseril thirumeni ,defected and formed a new church in 1930,even when wattasseril thirumeni was alive.

      2.did the catholic churches in trichur participated in koonan kurisu sathyam,as the kuravilangad and othr churches did

      3.are the THAKSA and dress for priests and bishops are same for jacobite church and coptic orthodox church

      thank you for going through this

      Abey
      St.George jacobite syrian church
      Irattiyanikkunnu
      Marady under angamaly diocese of jacobite syrian christian association
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all
        regards