Kaniyamparambil achan !

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 6, 2004
      Dear brothers

      Is he Orthodox or Jacobite? Evey one knows the answer. He is the
      one of the greatest scholars of Jacobite Chruch of this century.
      For those who have not met him,it is worth making a trip to
      Thiruvalla and meet him.

      So how does IOC see him? Here is post by our some IOC member in
      Oriental orthodx form.

      "....., Try CLS book center, Thiruvalla or ask them where you
      can get a copy. I got my copy directly from Kaniyamparambil Achen, as
      well as few other books with his sign on it. You may find it also at
      the Orthodox bookshop opposite to CMS College, Kottayam. There you
      can buy a lot of books by authors from the Orthodox church, prayer
      books etc."

      He did not say Acahn is orthodox. But a nave could be easily confused.
      That is the trick. They did the same thing to OUR SAINT
      Parumala thirumeni. He is NOT IOC saint ( they could call him saint
      just like hindus too). IOC does every thing
      opposite to Parumal thirumeni taught and lived for. But IOC was able
      to "market " our great saint. What a shame !!
      (To do justice to this great saint All you have to do is spent 10mts
      are visit http://www.parumalathirumeni.com )

      If he was alive now, what he would have done now? He would have been
      defending the JSC more than any one now. Probably more than our
      Catholicose itself, Like he did against the Marthomites....

      Any way some time in future, IOC will propagate that
      Kaniyamparambil achan was a champion of IOC and books will come out
      and "his"torians will write books. I am sure.

      Worse, they could even say H.B Thomas 1 was IOC saint. Some of you
      might me thinking "Nay" !. If they could tell people that Parumala
      thirumeni is their saint, they could do this too.

      After all they did try to get thier "next" saint HB Baselious Paulose
      II's tomb. I am sad that IOC was able to get a place he spent lot of
      time in his prayer through a cheat.

      But you guys, who read this, make a promise to the chruch and the Lord
      to stay faithful to the church and to the faith. And dont betray the
      church when some IOC memeber offer some goodies like a wedding or
      job or social status or a position. All I am saying is they are
      all temporary, but remaining in faith is eternal. ( Remeber Jada
      got some goody too ..)

      Where they can confess all this this sins of this curelty and
      betrayel ? Some time i Think!

      Regards

      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious JSC