My Dad

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 5:50 AM

      I think this is a good one for those who think their are parents are old fashioned . I know I have gone through this cycle and still moving forward to reach where I started.And If somebody doesn't like it and thinks I sent a junk mail, I apologize....

      Read this one....

      Extracts from "Modern Psychology" -July 2001 : GENERATION GAP

      How a son/ daughter thinks at different ages:

      4 Years My daddy is great.

      6 '' My daddy knows everybody.

      10 '' My daddy is good but is short tempered .

      12 '' My daddy was very nice to me when I was young .

      14 '' My daddy is getting fastidious.

      16 '' My daddy is not in in line with the current times.

      18 '' My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky .

      20 '' Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy .Wonder how Mother puts up with him .

      25 '' Daddy is objecting to everything .

      30 '' It's becoming difficult to manage my son . I was so scared of my father when I was young .

      40 '' Daddy brought me up with so much discipline .Even I should do the same .

      45 '' I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up .

      50 '' My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up . I am unable to manage a single son .

      55 '' My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us .He is one of his kind and unique .

      60 '' My daddy is great .

      Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st. stage