Perumany Jacobite Church & relics of St. Parumala Grigorious

  • Aliyas Issac
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 4, 2004
      Dear friends

      There is one news i heard that, Fr. Peter Velaparambil who is the vicar of Jacobite Syrian Church Perumany, Perumbavoor IS GOING TO INSTALL A RELIC OF PARUMALA THIRUMENY) in the church.

      Now there is some sort of opposition going on from a faction of church memebrs who is beliving in the GODS WORDS are objecting this.

      Pls pray for the cituation and reply your all openin on that.

      Aliyas Issac
      SAMAJAM
      Saudi Arabia
    • Jaison