Matrimonial Digest / 0015-04

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 3, 2004
      Dear members

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the advertiser for further personal contact.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement in the SOCM forum at

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 008/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their daughter. She is 23 years old, 5' 3". The girl is very fair, brilliant and good looking. She is
      a member of the church choir and a Sunday School teacher. She had completed her MA(economics) with first class and now doing her B.Ed course in a very reputed college in Ernakulam Dt.

      Proposals to be made from graduate youths working here or Abroad (having family
      visa). The boy should be handsome and God fearing.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-008/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 007/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Uncle working in abroad seeks proposal for niece. She belongs to Jacobite family from Angamali. 23 yrs old, very fair, good looking, and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as Nurse in King Khalid University Hospital. She is smart, caring and very God fearing.

      We invite proposals from interested parents of God fearing Jacobite Christian boys, well qualified and having stable job. If interested, please contact with full details.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-007/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 006/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Kottayam Diocese invites proposals for their second son PDC/30/168 working in MRF kottayam. Father doing business in Kottayam. Mother Gazzetted officer in govt.One elder brother married(Working) and younger sister studying.Graduates in any discipline or diploma holders in Nursing(GNM)prefered

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-006/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 004/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their son. The boy is 30 yrs.old 5' 8". He is very handsome, brilliant(MA Rank Holder), God fearing (Altar Boy), presently working with a leading news daily at Ernakulam Dt.

      Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and fair. Nurses working abroad are prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-004/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for their daughter, divorcee with one girl child,)39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate, medium complexion, very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled in life in India or abroad, with clean habits, positive attitude towards life and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-003/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 002/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Parents (Father - retired Civil Engineer and Mother School Teacher) from Upper Middle Class Ancient Jacobite Family in Kayamkulam invite proposals for their daughter (DIVORCED),Age 29, fair complexion, Height: 5'2".

      Got married on 1995, it lasted for just 5 days – The boy was a drug addict –
      obtained divorce both from family court and Church.

      She is B.Com graduate – underwent diploma in travel management – presently working in an MNC as Front office /Admin / Travel Coordinator / Customer Care Executive /Course Coordinator.

      We invite proposals from parents of God fearing JACOBITE BOYS OF MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES ONLY.

      Groom should be God – fearing – non –smoker – non – alcoholic – with clean habits well mannered – loving and caring; should be broad minded and understanding

      Photographs can be given to the parents who make genuine proposals to her father on phone.

      Please correspond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...) with code # MP-002/04
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011