Peter Shaji’s remark in - Denver issue

  • Edho Shimmy
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 3, 2004
      Dear Forum members,

      Sub:Peter Shaji�s remark in - Denver issue.

      This has with reference to the statement by Mr.Peter Shaji in
      the SOCM Forum. He is saying that �once a person ordained as a
      Priest he gets the blessings of the Holy spirit. Once they get that
      blessings nobody can remove that blessings in this world from them.�

      I know one Fr.Alex who was born and brought up as a Catholic. Due
      to some issues in that Church he joined in our Jacobite church. I
      knew him when he served as the Vicar of Mar Sabore Afroath Jacobite
      Church, Akapparambu. After that he gone to Orthodox church. I think
      that now he is the IOC vicar of Kunnakulam church.

      Mr. Shaji,whether this Fr.Alex can do the holy sacraments in the
      Catholic, Jacobite, and Orthodox churches at the same time?

      This is not the case of Christianity. We are not making any harm to
      anyone else, whether they are Christians, Hindus or Muslims.

      IOC leadership is not ready to accept H H as the supreme head of the
      church. Then how they can act as the spiritual fathers of the people
      who is firmly belive H H as the supreme head of the church. Will they
      allow any of our priests to stand in their church �madbaha� when a holy
      worship is going on.

      I think that SOC Forum is organized to make unity and to make easy
      communications among the church members. The Forum should express all
      the matters which is happening in the church.

      That may be good or bad. If we are not reporting this other medias should
      definitely report the same.� Forum should reveal the teachings of the
      church.

      Matrimonial Digest and Job opportunities etc. are so helpful to the Church

      Eldho P V
      St.Mary's Hermon Jacobite Church, Azhakam
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all
        regards