Ignorance to a new level

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jul 1, 2004
      I saw this posting in Indian Orthodox Forum ...

      "Was Parumala Thirumeni one of our Orthodox Bishops? I see some of the
      Jacobite Church website also claim Holy father as one of their bishops.
      Could someone in this form clarify this for me. Thank you for your precious
      time?"

      Ignorance to a new level

      Regards

      Paul Reji