Re: Denver church issue

  • Peter Shaji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Jun 29, 2004
      Dear socm Members

      I am a firm believer of the syrian orthodox church and born in a syrian
      orthodox family. This is my belief once a person is ordained as a priest he
      gets the blessings of the holy spirit. Once they get that blessings nobody in
      this world can remove that blessings from them. Obviously that is the truth. I
      am writting this because of the Denver church issue. The people who wants to
      make it as a issue,both IOC'S and SOC'S must read the Holy gospel of St.Mathew chapter 5:21-28.

      Articles coming in the forum are realy knowledgeble and valuable. It is not
      appreaciatable to post the issues like the Denver church issues. That is only
      my openion,it is upto the moderators.

      Shaji
      St Ignatious Jacobite Syrian Church
      Vazhamuttom East.