Re: Matrimonial Advertisement # 007/04 & # 004/04

  • Moderators SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear advertiser,
      (Name of the advertiser withheld by moderators for the privacy)

      Greetings in HIS name

      We contacted the advertiser of the matrimonial adv # 007/04 and they are
      interested to propose their girl, so please provide us your contact details or
      the parents of the proposed boy (# 004/04) at SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com
      or moderator_socm@... which will be forwarded to the advertiser and
      there after any communication will be in between you. As a courtesy, please
      inform us the status of the proposal accordingly.

      We are happy to serve you both in HIS name.
      Be with us and be part of us.

      In Our Lords Love
      Forum Moderators
      SOCM-Forum

      PS:
      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/4384