Re: Is it christanity? (Mr. C.J. Varghese)

  • Philip Scaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 5:26 PM
      This is just a comment on the well-written response by Mr. CJ Varghese:
      Though not expressed in detail, one could read between lines what the
      author really means.

      I couldn't resist my admiration on your statement:
      "The really big mistakes and sins that cause grief to the Body of Christ,
      in ways that are hard to assess and evaluated are not usually those of
      some inexperienced or from a common man, but from people who is holding
      higher and coveted positions and have high reverence among the faithfuls."

      To add to that, if I may, some of us without evaluating or reasoning,
      follow those leaders blindly and take our Church away from Christ.

      Philip Scaria
      St. Peter's JSO Church, Chicago, U.S.A.