Matrimonial Digest / 0014-04

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Matrimonial Digest / 0014-04

      Dear members

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the
      particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify
      the
      particulars. As per the request of a some dvertiser we withheld the
      contact
      details and will forwarded any reply to the advertiser for further
      personal
      contact.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/4384

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 007/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Uncle working in abroad seeks proposal for niece. She belongs to
      Jacobite family from Angamali. 23 yrs old, very fair, good looking,
      and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as Nurse in King Khalid
      University Hospital. She is smart, caring and very God fearing.

      We invite proposals from interested parents of God fearing Jacobite
      Christian boys, well qualified and having stable job. If interested,
      please contact with full details.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-007/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 006/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Kottayam Diocese invites proposals
      for their second son PDC/30/168 working in MRF kottayam.
      Father doing business in Kottayam.Mother Gazzetted officer
      in govt.One elder brother married(Working) and younger
      sister studying.Graduates in any discipline or diploma
      holders in Nursing(GNM)prefered

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-006/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 004/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals
      to their son. The boy is 30 yrs.old 5' 8". He is very
      handsome, brilliant(MA Rank Holder), God fearing
      (Altar Boy), presently working with a leading news
      daily at Ernakulam Dt.

      Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl
      should be God fearing and fair. Nurses working abroad
      are prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-004/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for
      their daughter, divorcee (with one girl child,)
      39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate, medium complexion,
      very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE
      Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled
      in life in India or abroad, with clean habits, positive
      attitude towards life and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...)with code # MP-003/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 002/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Parents (Father - retired Civil Engineer and Mother
      School Teacher) from Upper Middle Class Ancient Jacobite
      Family in Kayamkulam invite proposals for their daughter
      (DIVORCED),Age 29, fair complexion, Height: 5'2".

      Got married on 1995, it lasted for just 5 days – The boy
      was a drug addict – obtained divorce both from family
      court and Church.

      She is B.Com graduate – underwent diploma in travel
      management – presently working in an MNC as Front office /
      Admin / Travel Coordinator / Customer Care Executive /
      Course Coordinator.

      We invite proposals from parents of God fearing JACOBITE
      BOYS OF MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES ONLY.

      Groom should be God – fearing – non –smoker – non –
      alcoholic – with clean habits well mannered – loving
      and caring; should be broad minded and understanding

      Photographs can be given to the parents who make genuine
      proposals to her father on phone.

      Please correspond to moderator_socm@...
      (moderator_socm @...) with code # MP-002/04