Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Info on Pontius Pilate Needed

  • DANIEL BABU PAUL
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      There is a TRADITION that Pilate became a Christian later. Tertullian has
      described P as A CHRISTIAN IN HIS OWN RIGHT and someone else has said
      UNCIRCUMCISED IN FLESH BUT CIRCUMCISED IN HEART. Greek Church commemorates
      the memory of his wife on October 27. Coptic church has a tradition that
      Pilate became a martyr later.
      TOTUS TUUS MARIA