Various roles of Priests in Syrian Churches

  • John Mancha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      All of us may be familiar with the below mentioned
      subjects/procedures. Can anybody explain the following
      -:

      a. The spiritual/administrative roles of our priests
      from Patriarch, Catholicose, Metropolitans, Rambans,
      Cor-espiscopa, Parish Preists etc. ?

      b. I would also like to know how a common man can
      address the above mentioned priests while writing
      letters, while talking over phone, in Holy Qurbana
      etc.

      John Mancha
      St. Ignatius JSO Church, Bangalore
      St. John's JSC Church, Olassa, Kottayam