Re: St. Mary's Church, Denver-Consecration

  • Chevalier P. J. Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Archbishop Mor Tius Yeldho,

      It was heartening to read your grace's message regarding consecration of one of our churches at Denver, U.S.

      It is only correct to see through the machinations and manipulations of the IOC members including the clergy and act accordingly.

      I extend my hearty congratulations to your grace to be able to put them in their place politely and diplomatically.

      Chevalier P. J. Philip,
      Advocate,
      Ernakulam