Re: St. Mary's Church, Denver-Consecration

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Most respected Thirumeni and All fellow members,

      We were all damn sure that the news was distorted and publicized for
      political mileage.

      As a simple JSOC member,i feel, we should allow an IOC priest to be
      in any of our altar for the holy qurbano only on the next minute
      after our Catholicose has celebrated holy qurbano at Thrikkunnathu
      Seminary and Devalokam Seminary Chapel.

      Resolution should be from both ends and we cant start off as we had
      lost so much just because of our habit to forgive.Let it happen from
      the other side next time atleast for the sake of a change.

      Regards
      Alex Jojo Joseph
      St.Mary's JSO Cathedral,Bangalore
      St George JSO Chapel, Thiruvalla